I have a weakness for coffee. And, when I say coffee, I mean Starbucks flavored coffee drinks- I love caramel macchiatos, pumpkin spice lattes, and hazelnut lattes. I allow myself to go once a week to buy one of these wonderful drinks.
Earlier today Blake brought up the idea of buying an espresso machine. He was talking to people at work about them and they were telling him how they've really come done in price and you can get a good one for a few hundred dollars or less. We don't know anyone with one so we're rather intimidated about the thought of making our own but still very intrigued.
I'm looking at these two in particular...
(Image from amazon.com)
This is the DeLonghi EC155 Espresso Maker and it's normally $140 on Amazon but it's on sale for $75.50 and then you get a $20 rebate so it's only $55.50!
(Image from amazon.com)
This is the DeLonghi BAR32 Retro Retro Pump-Driven 35 ounce Espresso Maker and the list price is $210 on Amazon. It's on sale for $79.50 and you get the $20 rebate so it's $59.50.
Spending $55-$60 seems like a great deal considering I spend $4.50 on each drink. But, are these too good to be true? They have really good reviews but we just don't know enough about what we need to be looking for in a machine. Do they have everything we would need?
Does anyone have an espresso machine? If so, would you recommend it? What should we think about before we get one, if we get one? We welcome any thoughts or opinions. Clearly, we have some more research to do before purchasing one! But, I'm excited about the possibility of getting one. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)