Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 12: What I Believe

It's Day 12 of Katie's Challenge and today is what you believe.

What I believe...
  • I have an incredible family and group of friends
  • That it's okay to cry every once in awhile
  • That I have an amazing husband
  • That marriage is hard work but completely worth it (see above bullet)
  • It's important to tell someone they did a good job or that you are grateful for them
  • Everything happens for a reason
  • Laughter is the best medicine
  • Pets are part of the family
  • You should always remove your eye make-up before going to bed
  • That it's easier said than done in many cases
  • Christmas and the anticipation of Christmas is the best time of year
  • Birthdays should be embraced
  • In happily ever after...
What do you believe in?

2 comments:

  1. I am SO absolutely terrible at washing my face let alone removing my eye makeup! I always complain about my zits, but I must not care that much. Washing my face just makes such a mess! There's always water everywhere and running down my arms. Ugh. Do you have horror stories to tell me about not removing your eye makeup that might make me start???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)