Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 11: Favorite TV Shows

Can we talk about how I never watch live tv anymore unless it is a sporting event.  I'm in love with my DVR.  It's amazing!

My season passes for tv shows...

1. Brothers and Sisters

2. Private Practice
3. The Good Wife
4. Giuliana and Bill

5. Grey's Anatomy

6. Criminal Minds
  

Yes, I know, I watch too much tv.  But the good thing about using DVR is they are only 42 minutes each instead of an hour!  What are your favorite shows?


3 comments:

  1. I love Grey's too! I am liking this season much better than last season! I've never seen The Good Wife so maybe I'll check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sad...I have never watched any of those shows! I am all about the junk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE G and B! Brothers and Sisters I still watch but its not that good anymore. Love greys :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)