Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Something I'm afraid of

It's Day 10 of Katie's blog challenge.  Today's challenge is to post something you're afraid of. 


I am afraid of heights.  Tall bridges freak me out.  I always worry that there's going to be an accident and I'm going to drive off and be stuck in my car.  I certainly know that I would most likely die before I hit the water and got stuck but the idea of being trapped makes me very nervous.  In fact I used to drive the bridges with my windows rolled down, just in case. 





Some other things I'm afraid of:
  • Getting my blood drawn
  • Mice.  I despise mice.
  • And, fire!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you're from this area (VA/MD) but I have to drive over the first bridge you posted and let me tell you, it sucks! I'm so scared of driving off it on accident and in this area you can't get anywhere without driving on a bridge and through a tunnel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)