Sunday, September 5, 2010

Weekend!

I am LOVING this three-day weekend.  There is just something wonderful about being up at 11:49 on a Sunday night.  Of course, this could be because I took a 3 hour nap today so I'm not tired but whatever.  The whether is been great, in the high 70s so we've had the windows open.  There is something so refreshing about having the fresh breeze go through your house!

We spent the day yesterday cleaning the house because we had my parents and sister over for dinner.  And, let me just say that I don't think the house has ever been so clean.  It is wonderful.  I love a clean house- I'm not such a fan of the actual cleaning itself but I really enjoy living in a clean, organized house.  I wonder how long we can keep it this way.  Blake's enjoying me not complaining about how messy the house is or giving him lists of things to do!

Dinner was great and then we went over to my parents for brunch this morning with my aunt, uncle and grandfather.  I love having my sister in town!  I took my 3 hour nap which is explains why I'm still awake now.  Tonight, we went over to our friends Kate and Kurt for a BBQ.  It was great.  And, I think she now has me addicted to iphone game Bejeweled.  It's already bad news and I've only had it on my phone for about 5 hours.  Yikes!



Then, tomorrow is the Virgina Tech/Boise State game!  We have amazing seats right around the 50 yard line!  Let's go Hokies!   I'll be sure to post pictures on Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Can you please create a spreadsheet for our Bejeweled scores for each level and then we can go back and replay levels in order to beat each other? Please?? I mean, really, who does that?! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)