I put my sister in charge of finding me one- she has a great eye for style and deals. She came home from Boston this past weekend for Labor Day and went to two outlet malls with my parents. She called me on Monday and found a black bag at the Kenneth Cole outlet. Now, I've never had a Kenneth Cole bag before but it's normally $378 (true, Katie found it on their website), on sale for $179 with an additional discount bringing it to $99.98. Her budget was $100; leave it to Katie to be two cents under. We talked and she bought it for me and left me the receipt so I can return it if I want.
I picked it up today and I love the style and the quality; I'm just worried it's a little too big. I do love big bags and I wanted something that would fit my Kindle but this is a lot bigger than my Kindle. They had a smaller version but it wouldn't fit over your shoulder and that is a must for me.
So, I'm not sure what I want to do. The good news is that I have Tuesday off so I can always go to the outlets on Tuesday to return it if I decide not to keep it.
(Thank you Kennethcole.com for the images)
What do you think? Keep it? Return it? Help!



Oooh, I like it! But if you decide to return it, let me know! I could use a trip to the outlets on Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteKeep it! It's awesome!
ReplyDelete