Thursday, September 2, 2010

No longer a boring wall

Remember how we just painted the family room last month?  We had a wall that was still pretty boring.  We've been searching for something long to put there.  And, this weekend I found it!  It's a 48-inch picture collage that we found at Kohls. It's actually supposed to be a vertical collage but we changed it to be horizontal instead, aren't we clever? :)

Boring view from the steps as you walk into the family room

Close up of the boring wall

Putting the collage onto the wall

Making sure it's straight...

Ta-da!

The new view of the non-boring wall


I found a great 24 picture collage over the weekend.  We put in a bunch of pictures of our families, ourselves and two of Sophie.  We're really excited and love how it looks!  (I'm not really sure why the color is off but I definitely need to look into it!)

2 comments:

  1. collage frames are awesome - i'm constantly changing the pictures we have in ours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)