1. What's your favorite comfort food?
Hmmm, I would have to say Spaghetti-os! I just love them!
2. What's one thing that's on your mind right now?
There's a lot on my mind but I would have to say the top two are exercising regularly again and teaching my students their letters. I've been exercising but not as regularly as I would like. And, I have a great class but they are significantly lower than my class last year. I am going to have to figure out creative and meaningful ways to teach letters and concepts about prints (how books work, differences between letters and words, etc.)
3. What's the best advice you've ever received?
I think it would be along the lines of- live to make yourself happy, don't worry about what others think. :)
4. If you found $10 right now, what would you do with it?
This is boring but I would put it in my wallet because I NEVER have cash. In fact, yesterday I had to use my debit card for $1.82. So, I would use that $10 to pay for those incidental expenses that are less than $10!
5. What's your least favorite thing to clean in your house?
Without a doubt, my kitchen floor! I have a really hard time keeping it clean; I feel as though I'm always vacuuming it or swiffering it and it never stays clean for longer than an hour! I can only imagine what it will be like when we have kids!
(All pictures from Google Images)




love your answers!
ReplyDeleteIm with you on the kitchen floors! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi! I am your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteKristin :)
Keenly Kristin