Perhaps the best moment of the day was when I was almost walking out the door and glanced up at the calendar and said, "Oh yeah, it's the 21st, Happy 7 years!" The look on Blake's face was priceless and then he responded, "Do we still celebrate those even though now we have a wedding anniversary?" I assured him that we didn't have to celebrate with presents but a dinner out would be nice. He's having dinner with his grandma tonight because he has a training for work about 5 minutes from her house. Maybe we'll have dinner one night this week in honor of it!
A few pictures of us over the past 7 years...
I think this is July 2004
August 2004
August 2006 at my friend Megan's wedding
July 2007
March 2008
April 2010 at my sister's wedding!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)