1. Even though this show has been over for so long, I would want to play Monica from Friends. I loved watching that show when I was in high school and college; and, I always thought they seemed to be having so much fun when they were filming. And, I loved how they all joined forces and required that everyone be paid the same salary. I'm a little ashamed to admit it but I'm most like Monica- I'm very competitive, I'm a little OCD, I love playing games and I'm organized and can drive Blake crazy about organization!
2. The second character was really difficult for me to choose... I think the second character would be Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City. I've always heard really great things about Sarah Jessica Parker as a person (one of my college roomates father worked on the set and said she was an amazing person) and this is another set where it looks like they're having fun and are really friends. I would want to play her while she was dating Aiden because I have a crush on John Corbett! And, I'm in the minority but I was secretly hoping they would get back together. I know Carrie is happier with Big but I would be happier with Aidan!




stopping by from top 2 tuesday; great pick in Carrie Bradshaw! & I totally agree--Big is icky, I loved Aidan!!
ReplyDeleteI did like Aidan, but I prefer Carrie with Big! I love that you picked Monica, I am like her the most as well. My hubby thinks I'm OCD and I love to cook! I just wish I could cook for a living!
ReplyDeleteHappy Tuesday!
Good choices!
ReplyDeleteI second wanting to play Carrie! I love, love, loved her with Aidan. I SO wish that they'd ended up together! Big is alright though...I guess. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteThis post is like my post today, only backwards...funny!
Great Picks!! Monica and Carrie...doesn't get much better than that!
ReplyDeletehttp://theramblingsofahousewife.blogspot.com/