Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pantry

I only have 3 more days of summer and one of my goals for the summer was to organize the pantry.  Every six months or so I organize it but I think it's been longer than six months since I last organized it.  Keeping it organized is really hard for us.  I've thought about getting slider drawers for it but then I figured we would lose space on either side because of the door frame.  


I can't believe I'm posting before pictures.  But, in the sake of being real and honest...




And after my work this morning...





Okay, I'm not sure if there's a big difference in the pictures but in real life, it really does look better.  How do you keep your pantries organized?

2 comments:

  1. Get it girl! Looks great! Now if only I could get the motivation to do the same thing to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our pantry looks a mess even when it is organized! I like that you have a rack inside the door. I might have to look into one for our pantry!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)