It was AMAZING. I wasn't sure what to expect but I really enjoyed it. It's been a very long time since I've seen the movie but the special effects last night were incredible. And, I was lucky enough to sit next to a little girl who was probably around 8 or 9 and hearing her little giggles and exclamations about Mary Poppins "magic" made it even more special.
I would highly recommend it to kids of all ages!
Here are a few pictures. (Thank you Google images)
The Kennedy Center
From one of my favorite scenes
The cast spelling out "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"
And, now, I'm off to further enjoy the Nation's Capital one my second to last day of summer. Kate and I are going to a couple of museums today!





Enjoy your last day off! Would love to visit the Kennedy Center someday:-)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy it!!
ReplyDeletei love your new header - so cute!
ReplyDeleteOoooh....like the new header a lot!
ReplyDelete