Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getting to know you!

It's been awhile since I've done Keely's Getting to Know You Sunday.  So, I thought I would do it again!

The Q's.


1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
Nope!  In fact, I don't like facial hair at all. 


2. What's the last concert you've been to?
Wow, I think it was Bon Jovi over a year ago.  Or was it two years ago?!


3 What was your favorite 80's sitcom?
Was Full House in the 80's?  My parents were pretty strict on what we were allowed to watch and I was born in 81 so I was too young for a lot of the shows.  But, I did love watching Family Ties on re-runs!


4. Were you named after anyone?
Nope!  And, I'm not necessarily a fan of naming people after others- at least first names.  I do like the idea of honoring someone with a middle name.

5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
Depends on what it is- but not usually!  In fact, I generally wear it the next day!


6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?
Hmmm, clean more, watch more TV and read more on my  new Kindle!


7. What is your favorite department store?
Kohls- definitely Kohls, I usually find great stuff there.  I also really like Macys.


8. If you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?
My bikini line or my leg from my knee down.  I got my legs waxed before my wedding and it was AMAZING.  During the summer, I usually shave daily so it was wonderful not shaving on my honeymoon!

4 comments:

  1. I am with you on giving someone their own first name, and honoring others with a middle name. I wouldn't want to share my first name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Full House! I still watch the re-runs if I catch them! I totally agree with the Laser. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Full house is still one of my fav shows! Never gets old :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)