I love organizing my life with calendars and when I found out about Google calendars a few years ago, I was instantly in love. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the awesomeness that is Google calendar, you can share calendars and color coordinate your calendars. Did you get that? COLOR COORDINATE! And, I love that it syncs with my iphone. I can add an event on my phone and it shows up instantly on my computer and vice-versa. I have a calendar for myself, one for school events, a birthday/anniversary calendar and Blake has a calendar. If only my love for calendars and organization was contagious- I would love if Blake would catch it! :)
(all images courtesy of Google images)
Today, I was reminded of how much I like calendars when I was creating my planbook and calendar for the upcoming school year. I print out the calendar and the events that are already scheduled in the same color fonts that I have in my electronic calendar. I have a problem, I know. I have to admit, I am usually ready for school to start by this time of the summer. But, not so much this year. I'm not ready yet. But, creating my calendars did make me a little more excited than I was yesterday!


You crack me up with your calendars!
ReplyDelete