So far in the process we have:
1. Re-routed the ductwork (we had a professional do this)
2. Framed out the walls
3. Framed out the closets
4. Upgraded our electrical box (we had a professional do this too, don't worry)
5. Gotten the electrical work approved by the city
6. Bought and ordered an egress window
7. Dug a 7 foot hole for the egress window
8. Inserted part 1of the engress window
9. Cut the brick where the window will go
10. Filled the hole with pea pebbles
Here are a few pictures from steps 7-10 from last weekend. And, check it out, I helped with step 10!
Our next steps:
1. Break out the bricks for the window
2. Insert the window
3. Buy lights for the ceiling
We have lots more to do and we're hoping it's done during football season but I'm thinking it won't be finished until winter...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)