Monday, August 23, 2010

Frizzy Hair

This summer has been really hard on my hair; it's been incredibly humid and that doesn't make for a pretty situation. My hair has been FRIZZY despite my best attempts of using straightening shampoo, deep conditioner and hair product before and after I blow dry it. I know that I don't help the situation by highlighting my hair but still, come on! 

I wish I had wavy or curly hair so I had the option to at least wear it down without blow drying it.  Alas, I have dry, straight hair.  Bleh. 

Anyways, I decided to take the plunge and buy a Chi straightener.  I read online that it claims to keep your hair frizz-free all day.  I even read some reviews online that people agree with the claim.  I asked my good friend Kate what she thought of hers and she really likes hers.  One of the cosmetic stores around here has one on sale for $50 off so I bought one tonight. 

I'm hoping that it helps at least a little.

How do you keep your hair straight and frizz-free?!

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a Chi, but I do have dry, straight hair! And it's super fine too. Not a great combo. I use a straightener daily, which I'm sure does nothing for my hair health, but I LOVE it!!! I don't know that I can ever give it up...or highlighting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)