Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Life Update

I haven't been blogging much and I don't really have a good reason.  School's out for summer and I've been busy doing wedding things, watching the World Cup, and cleaning and organizing the house.  I got out of my routine and then everything went down in terms of blogging after that, my apologies.  I will be better in a couple of weeks!

Some wedding things I've been doing:
  • Printed, copied and assembled our wedding programs.  Kate was gracious enough to help me even though she was leaving for the beach!
  • Created, printed, assembled rehearsal dinner menus
  • Received our weddings bands!  (We were a little late in doing this.  Luckily, Blake has a family friend who is a jeweler so all was okay)
  • Got our cake topper!  I'm so excited about this but I'm not going to post a picture of it...yet.  It's customized to be me in my wedding dress and Blake in a tux with a Virginia Tech football jersey underneath his tux jacket.  And, there is a Penn State football by me.  Blake's been known to read my blog and he can't see it until that day since it's of me in my dress! 
  • Confirmed with the florist- I love my flowers- they are going to be a mix of light pink calla lillies and hot pink roses for the bridesmaids and mine will be the same but with some stephanotis in it!



  • Created the table number signs.  They are pictures of Blake and I together and I put the table number in the upper left corner. 

    I can't believe I'm getting married in 3 days and leave on Monday for the honeymoon!  WOHOOO

3 comments:

  1. I can not wait to see pictures of you wedding! Have so much fun and enjoy your day! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so stoked for PICTURES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it was a beautiful day!! Hope you guys are having fun in St. Lucia! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)