Monday, July 26, 2010

Honeymoon!


So, I am now a Mrs!  I don't have any pictures yet; I have pictures that people have posted on sites for me but I can't save them so I can't post any of the wedding but I will soon.  We should have our professional pictures back this weekend and I may ask some people to email me some pictures directly so I can post.  


 We went to St. Lucia for one week, it was incredible!  We got back last Monday around 11:30 at night.  Then, last week I spent a few days unpacking, doing laundry and organizing all of our wedding gifts and shower gifts. We are looking forward to using them all!  Then, we went to Blake's family's beach house last weekend so we really haven't had a lot of time to settle in.  Blake went back to work Wednesday and it was great to have him around on Tuesday.  We went furniture shopping, went out for lunch and did a bunch of errands.  Now, we're back home and we got our power back this morning.  (We had terrible storms in the DC area yesterday and came home to no power and a house of 80 degrees.  It was a long night last night!  But, the power came back on this morning and the AC is running.  We are thankful that the storm did not do more damage to our house!) 


Here are some pictures of our wonderful honeymoon...




They know how to treat honeymooners!

Hotel lobby




We went zip-lining through the rain forest!

Not my ideal situation!








Blake going in the mud baths!







We got to swim under this!  Too cool!


I promise to go back to my regular blogging now.  It was nice to be cut off from the internet world over the honeymoon and I stayed somewhat cut off last week.  But, I'm back and looking forward to catching up on all my blogs!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful hotel and such an exotic location, good for you. Congratulations and all my best wishes for a long and successful marriage.

    Haupi
    http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jenni!!! i can't wait to hear more about your wedding and see pictures!

    welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)