Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cake Topper

There were a lot of things that I love about our wedding but one of things that I was really excited for was our cake topper.  I had a custom one made for us on Etsy.  We combined Blake's love for Virginia Tech football and my love for Penn State football by having Blake in a Virginia Tech jersey (#34) under his tux jacket and a PSU football by my feet.  It was so hard not being able to show it to Blake when it came but she customized my dress to what I actually wore so there was no way I was showing it to him!  And, I couldn't post it before since Blake occasionally reads this!  


Here it is...





1 comment:

  1. this is such a cute idea!!! and now you have it to keep forever :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)