Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday Five




It's Keely's Thursday five!  That means, you need to reflect on your week and post five things that have made you:



Blessed


Delighted

Joyous

Cheerful

Jolly


1.  One month from TODAY will be my wedding day! And, Blake will be my HUSBAND!  Yay!


2. Last Friday students and their families had a wedding shower for Blake and I!  They were so excited and so cute!  One of the mothers baked a 3 tiered wedding cake; Blake and I had to practice cutting the cake and feeding it to each other.  My students thought they were marrying Blake with me on Friday. They had a hard time distinguishing between a shower and a wedding.  :)  


3.  We got our wedding bands Tuesday, wohoo!


4.  Kate is throwing me my second wedding shower Saturday for all my wonderful work friends. I'm so excited!  She's going to such a great job!


5. At this time next week, school will be FINISHED! 




Thursday Five

4 comments:

  1. I am excited about:
    1) Today being our last day of school!
    2) Today is my 4 year wedding anniversary.
    3) I'm having Mexican food for lunch.
    4) 3 parties this weekend.
    5) Did I mention summer vacation starts next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! one month to go! have fun this weekend! I hope you get lots of cute/good/everything you wanted stuff!! stoppin by from thursday 5, but im already a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous!!! So flippin' exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)