Is it weird that I really like dishes and bowls?
When Blake and I first moved into our house, we bought Fiestaware. SO fun. I love our everyday dishes. We have scarlet, cobalt blue, sunshine, evergreen, and tangerine. And, I have a weird thing, when I put them back in the cabinet, I don't like two colors to be in a row next to each other. And, now Blake plays along and doesn't put two blues together. How OCD is that?
Doesn't this look so happy? In this picture, we have the yellow,orange, red, and navy blue. Our dark green is not in the above picture.
Picking out our china pattern was actually really difficult. I know a lot of people don't register for china but Blake and I both knew we wanted it. We know that eventually we will want to have holiday dinners at our house and use it ourselves for special occasions. When we went to pick it out, we both really wanted different patterns and compromised on one. Then, a few months ago, we ended up changing it because Blake felt really strongly about this one; so, our china is Waterford's Barons Court. I can't wait to start using them! Now, we need a China cabinet or a server to store all of it!
(It's hard to see here, but in the band around the plate is a slightly raised, white on white scroll design)
And, last Christmas, my parents gave my sister and I each big boxes and we were to open them at the same time... we both got the Lenox Christmas China pattern! Our aunt has it and we've been eating off it for Christmas for as long as I can remember. And, the introduced us to it. They've told us that they will be adding to our collection each year, yay!
(It's hard to see here, but in the band around the plate is a slightly raised, white on white scroll design)
And, last Christmas, my parents gave my sister and I each big boxes and we were to open them at the same time... we both got the Lenox Christmas China pattern! Our aunt has it and we've been eating off it for Christmas for as long as I can remember. And, the introduced us to it. They've told us that they will be adding to our collection each year, yay!



I love Fiestaware and that is what I hope I get for everyday dishes when I decide to grow up one day!
ReplyDeleteFiestware is my VERY favorite....
ReplyDeleteGreat blog...Hope you will stop by and read about our Disney Cruise.
I have a fun giveaway that I am drawing for on Monday.
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/