Friday, June 4, 2010

Show us your life: Random Act of Kindness Ideas

Kelly's Korner is doing Random Acts of Kindness Ideas this week on Show us your life.  

A few ideas...

1.  Pay for the person behind you on a toll.  I think this is becoming harder since a lot people have EZ pass around here but I love this idea!



2.  Bake cookies or something else yummy and drop it off at your local police station or fire station to show them you are thankful for everything they do for us.


3.  Drop some coins in a garden so someone can get a happy surprise when they weed.

4.  Drop off your previously read magazines to a nursing home so the residents can have something interesting to read.


5. Offer to let someone go ahead of you in the checkout line. 

6. Put coins in a parking meter for someone who is running out of time or who already ran out of time.




What do you do to help some a stranger's day better?

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)