Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday

It's Sunday, so it's Getting to Know You Sunday!



Getting to know YOU



1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
Depends how well I know the person... if it's a close friend or family member, then yes.  If it's someone I don't know as well, I just ignore it.  


2. What are you passionate about?

I love reading.  I also love photography!


3. How long have you been blogging?

Since the middle of December!


4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?

I love cold water, no ice with a lemon in it!  But my favorite alcoholic drink in the summer is Sam Adams, Summer Ale. 

 
5. What is your favorite type of music?

I love Country and Pop music.


6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?

Besides taking out my contacts and brushing my teeth, I always read, even it's only a page!


7. My Summer vacation plans are...?

Getting married and going on my honeymoon in St. Lucia, wohoooo!


8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?

Medicated chapstick, I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, St. Lucia, how nice. I've never been but I hear great things! Have a wonderful time!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you started to blog because I sure love reading yours! Hope you have had a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)