It's Thursday! So that means we have to look back on our week to find 5 things that have made us...
Happy
Joyful
Excited
Jubilant
Grateful
1. 9 and a half more days of school left. In fact, not counting today, I only have one Thursday with my students! WOHOOOOO!
2. It was a great 3 day weekend; I love that it's already Thursday!
3. I ordered a custom cake topper for our wedding cake! It should be Blake and I in our wedding gear with Blake wearing a Virginia Tech football jersey instead of a white tux shirt. I am going to have a Penn State football next to me.
This is an example of her work. I found her on etsy, click here. Obviously, ours will be different! :)
4. I'm almost finished with our photo guestbook for our wedding! Instead of a traditional guest book, I am making a book from blurb with our engagement pictures for our guests to sign. It will have some prompts to get people started, some quotes and some pages that will be blank for them to leave us a note. I'm excited about it!
5. The parents of my students are throwing me a wedding shower tomorrow. Even though this technically hasn't happened yet, I'm already grateful for it. And, my students are really excited about it. I know there's a big surprise but I don't know what it is yet- they are actually doing a great job of keeping the surprise a surprise! But, it has been the talk of the class this week. They are also excited because Blake is coming to it as well and they get to meet him. I know though once he gets there, they will all of the sudden be super shy and quiet. HA. :)


I love your idea for the guestbook! I can't wait to see how it turns out!
ReplyDeleteThat cake toper is too cute! I have seen those photo guest books and they are so classy! I love your blog and I am a new follower!
ReplyDelete