Monday, May 31, 2010

Pet Peeve

Blake and I went to Home Depot yesterday to return something.  I decided to stay in the car and Blake went into the store.  As I was sitting in the car, I saw TWO people haphazardly leave their cart in the middle of the parking lot next to their car because they were too lazy to walk across the parking lot to put it where the carts are supposed to go!


I was about to get out of the car to move them when a minivan attempted to pull into the spot but couldn't pull all the way up because of the two carts.  So, he had his two children get out of the car and move them.


I mean, really?  Are we too lazy to put the cart back where it's supposed to go?  It's so frustrating when you go to pull into a spot and a cart is in your way.  Or, when a cart bumps into a car because it's not in it's designated spot.


(Google images)


So, please be sure to put your cart away!

3 comments:

  1. I agree! I was actually just thinking the exact same thing the other night at Walmart and was planning on blogging about it! I'm glad you did - I just don't see why people can't take five more steps to put their cart away! If I'm unloading my groceries and see another cart not in the correct spot, I always take it and mine back...sometimes I have four carts. Big pet peeve, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, that kind of stuff totally annoys me!!
    there should be a book on parking lot rules!

    p.s. hope the rest of your weekend was wonderful! have a great week hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate that too because it's my DOOR that it will ding!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)