1. Are you a MAC or a PC???
I'm a PC user but I really want to try out a MAC. I've heard such great things about them and I love my iphone. I worry that things wouldn't be compatible. Is that silly?
2. If you could go anywhere on vacation this summer where would you go???
I'm going on my honeymoon this summer and I can't wait for that, we're going to St. Lucia. However, I am dying to travel more in Europe! I've been to England, Paris and Italy but I would love to see some more of it!
3. Which is your most cherished childhood memory?
This is a really hard one. I can't say one in particular. But, I love that every Friday night for a long time we had pizza night. We always ate dinner together at the table and I remember loving it, especially because it was pizza! I really want to continue some sort of tradition like that with my family!
4. What were you doing the last time that you had a good laugh?
Over the weekend- I can't for the life remember what Blake and I saw but it had us both dying of laughter in the car.
5. What is your favorite book or magazine??(We need some beach read ideas)
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult is my all time favorite. But click here to see more (just scroll to the bottom to see the adult ones)!
this was a fun post!
ReplyDeletei have a macbook and we have a mac desktop and we LOVE them both!!!
i can't wait to see pics from your st. lucia trip, i've been to st. thomas and it was my most favorite place ever!! absolutely beautiful!!
like you my family ate dinner at the table every.single.night!! i can't wait to have kids and have the same tradition with them!!
have a great memorial day weekend pretty girly!!
Enjoyed your Friday 5s and I agree with you, I want to see more of Europe!
ReplyDelete