Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday Five


Today's the day where we post five things that made us...
Joyful

Giddy

Excited

Thankful

Jubuliant

or

plain ol' happy this week!

My five from this week are:

1.  3 day weeeekend!


2.  Working out is really making me feel good!  Now, if I could only stay on track and eat well during the weekends too; that will be my goal for this weekend!


3.  We had a minor leak from our shower and a friend was able to fix it for us for free.  WOHOOO.


4.  DVR- this isn't new for us but I absolutely LOVE dvr and was thinking about it a few days ago.  Commercials irritate me and I love being able to fast-forward through them and pause mid-show!


5. I had a nice dinner on Monday with my parents and my uncle (and godfather) who is here from California.  The next time I will see him will be for my wedding!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love DVR too. I never even watched tv until we got it..who can hear over all those kids anyway. Now though I often have the urge to pause, or fast forward other things, like the radio, and meetings.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have DVR. Alas MR E says no. And I am so feeling this three day weekend. Have a great Memorial Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute list. Congrats on your up-coming marriage. I just got married last month. =]

    I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a problem with weekend eating too..Food seems yummier on the weekends or something..

    Woohoo to the 3 day weekend!!

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from Thursday Five - cute blog! Isn't DVR the best?? I absolutely love it and don't know how I ever sat through commercials!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)