Monday, May 3, 2010

Top Two Tuesday: Splurges

It's Top Two Tuesday and this week's theme is splurges.





1.  Pedicures!  I absolutely love getting pedicures.  I used to love getting manicures and pedicures together but I would always get frustrated when the manicure would chip the next day or two days later.  So, unless it's a special occasion I stick with pedicures!



2.  Starbucks!  I don't get this as often as I used to but I do love a specialty coffee.  If it's going to be an especially long day, I sometimes get myself a Skim Caramel Macchiatto or a Light Caramel Frappuccino.  Delicious!



What do you splurge on?

15 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm visiting your site from The Undomestic Momma. LOVE your Top 2 Splurges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those splurges! I so should have put pedis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually splurged on a pedicure today and it felt so so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Treated myself to a pedicure this weekend and it was grand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE both of your picks!! I can't wait for my next pedi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might have to try the Caramel Macchiatto ... I haven't strayed too far from my Cafe Mocha in quite some time!
    -Miss Mud at http://MyMississippiMudPie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always splurge on Pedicures too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmm pedicures, one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pedicures! I plan on getting one next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love you picks! I need a pedicure badly and everyone that selected that as their splurges reminded me :)

    Starbucks looks SO good right now, mmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your picks they are both great splurges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. two fabulous things!! I love pedicures!!


    Have a super day! Happy Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love a good pedi! In fact that's what I am doing with my mom on Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. great picks! mine is coffee too! and I love Pedis!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)