It's time for Thursday Five...where we post..
5 things that have made us..
Joyful
Excited
Grateful
Appreciative
Elated
or just plain
Happy
1. I started reading Emily Giffin's new book and I'm really enjoying it!
2. It's my grandfather's 91st birthday today!!
3. I'm getting back in the routine of going to the gym, wohoo!
4. I got a new student from Ethoipia who speaks no English but he is so sweet! I'm hoping to see progress even though we only have 19 days of school left!
5. Did I mention we only have 19 days of school until SUMMER?!?!



Your grandfather is too cute..God bless him! My great grandmother turned 92 last week! Lets hook 'em up! haha!
ReplyDeletewoohoo!!! summer is around the corner! Happy Bday to your grandpa!
ReplyDeleteYeah on getting back to the gym. Doesn't that make you feel good?
ReplyDeleteGood for you, getting back to the gym. It makes you feel good to workout and sweat a little. At least I feel that way.
ReplyDeleteYahoo for Summer!!!
Happy 91st Birthday to your Grandpa! So sweet..
ReplyDeleteWoohoo for the gym...going to the gym is an instant mood inhancer..love love love it!
My kids have 9 more days of school left..can't.wait!
Ugh..I hate typo's..ahem..enhancer..;-)
ReplyDelete