Sunday, May 16, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday

It's Sunday so it's Mannland5's Getting to Know You Sunday!




The questions..

1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....?

Well, it's not in my closet yet because it's getting alterations but my wedding dress is by far the most expensive thing in my closet (or will be!) 


2. Have you ever played a team sport?


Yep, soccer from Kindergarten-12th grade, track in high school and swim team from 9-18 years.  I love team sports!  I think they do so much for kids!

3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?


A ladybug or butterfly because so many people get excited when they see them.  Plus, I hate all other kinds of buds!

4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned? (thanks Ian)

I haven't been sunburned on anything other than legs, arms, shoulders and face but I would say the back of your knees is bad especially if you have to drive home the next day!


5. Are you happy?


YEP!

6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?
Hmmmm,  I don't think so!  For awhile, Blake would say he was using PTO (Personal Time OFF) and I found that annoying instead of just saying that he was leaving early or taking a day off.  But, I've gotten used to it!



7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?
I love where I live because my friends or family are so close.  But, I would love to live in Southern California!  I think the climate would be perfect!  



8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full?

I wish I had something- I definitely wish I had some measures to prevent myself from overeating!

2 comments:

  1. My most expensive item is my wedding dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the back of the knees does sound pretty bad! I have a friend who has done the top of her feet and that was pretty bad too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)