Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dog Playdate

My good friend, Kate, emailed me last night to see if I could stop by their house and let their dog Macey out during the day today.  Blake and I were talking and we decided that we would stop by and pick up Macey for the afternoon.  We had ulterior motives here, whenever Sophie plays with other dogs, especially Macey, it exhausts her!  So, we figured it was a win-win situation for Kate and Kurt and Blake and I!


A few shots from the two energetic dogs...


Sophie and Macey

Who would have thought a plastic plant pot would be so interesting...?





Endless hours of entertainment for two goldendoodles!


Sophie with half... who knows where the other half is!

Macey relaxing...



A few flowers and hostas may have or may not have been destroyed in the process...




2 comments:

  1. What addorable pictures.....A sleepless night so doing a little blog hopping....

    I have a Disney Giveaway on my main blog...Hope you will stop by.

    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My two favorite pups! Also, nice face, Blake, in that last pic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)