Four out of my five closest high school friends came to town! The other one is in medical school in Providence so I guess I can forgive her for not making it down!
First present- baking pans and mixing bowls!
Crazy Crate and Barrel packaging...
For martini glasses! I'm so excited to use these for an apple-tini!
Porn for the Bride- GREAT gift, so funny! Not the porn you would think of, I was so worried when I first opened it. It says things like, "Of course I'm wearing my wedding ring honey, I want everyone to know that I'm taken!" Or, "I've booked you one massage a month for the next three months up to our wedding and then one each week for the last three weeks leading up to it. I want you to be totally relaxed before our perfect day." I should make sure Blake reads it nightly. HA.
Now, this really made me blush! Thank you Rosalind and Justine. (Yes, I'm being sarcastic for making me blush. But, I really do like it!)
Katie and Justine (see photo above)
Future mother in law and my mom!
Me, my mom and my sister!
Love my monogrammed umbrella, too cute!
Kate and I!
A special thanks to Rosalind for these pictures!
And, next up is my June shower where, Kate, is hosting a second shower for me with all of my girls from work! It will be the same weekend Blake is in Vegas for his bachelor party. I'm glad to have something super fun to be looking forward to!










Sounds like you had a blast! Enjoy every minute of it! ~Andrea
ReplyDelete