I love books; I can't go into a bookstore without buying a book- it could be a book for me or for my classroom. In fact, I have so many at home and at school, I organize them with a subscription with Library Thing. I love this online database!
I have a rather large list...
Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse by Kevin Henkes. I love him.
Goodnight Moon. I don't read this to my students but an all time favorite of mine.
A Very Hungry Caterpillar. Great book, love Eric Carle!
Lilly's Big Day by Kevin Henkes. I'm inviting my students to my wedding this summer and while none are going to be in my wedding, I hope they are excited like Lilly!
Pajama Time by Sandra Boynton. I love giving this board book as a baby shower gift or another one by her- so fun!
Chrysanthemum by Kevin Henkes. Hmmm, can you guess who my favorite children's author is?! :)
I have way too many books to list all of my favorites so I will just do a few...
Talk Before Sleep by Elizabeth Berg- Great story on friendship; I love a lot of her books. I don't like her newer books as much but I definitely still read them!
The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver- Love this book, I love the language of this book.
My Sister's Keeper- I love Jodi Picoult. I haven't seen this movie and don't plan on it. I love how I have everything pictured in my head.
Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin- I'm not really into "chick-lit" but I really enjoy Emily Giffin's books! And, she had a new one out earlier this week. I'm waiting for a coupon before I buy it!
The Secret Life of Ceecee Wilkes by Diane Chamberlain- really enjoyed this one too!
The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve- Have lots of her books!
I'm in need of some summer reading. What books do you love?
*(All images are from google images)












I'll have to check out Jodi Picoult. I've never read anything of hers, and I keep hearing how good her books are. Enjoyed your list.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing! I have heard of The Poisonwood Bible . . . might need to read it! Nice to meet you!
ReplyDelete