Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thursday Five




It's Thursday so that means it's time to post five things that have made you....


Happy

Thrilled

Jubilant

Ecstatic

Elated

1.  My family wedding shower was Saturday; it was so much fun!  I had a blast and I am so grateful to all of my generous friends and family members!

With 3 of my 4 bridesmaids..


2.  My bachelorette party was Saturday night.  It was great- we all got together at Kate's house, we went out to dinner and then went out to a bar!





3.  I got a manicure and pedicure on Friday- such a great indulgence!

4.  My friends surprised me and bought a new things to wear for our honeymoon!  It was so fun opening the gifts and laughing with everyone!  I even got personalized underwear!  (GREAT idea for a gift for a new bride!)

Not mine, but an example from Custom Bling's Etsy Shop


5.  A great Mother's Day dinner with my parents, Blake and my sister! 


1 comment:

  1. How fun!! Sounds like you had a great week!!

    Happy Thursday!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)