It's Sunday so that means it's Getting to Know you Sunday at Mannland5.
The questions..
1. What has been your most memorable Mother's Day? (with your mom, as a mom, or with your wife)
I have a horrible memory but I remember trying to cook my mom breakfast in bed with my brother and sister. I think I was about 12, so Paul was 10 and Katie was 8. I'm sure we made a HUGE mess! Hopefully, she liked it though!
2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it?
I've only been pulled over once for speeding (or once in general) and it was during beach week in high school. I had 3 other girls in the car with me and the police officer was not having ANY of it.
3. What's the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet?
Hmm, probably a sweatshirt from high school. So, probably about 10 years old! But, I still love it!
4. Do you whiten your teeth?
When I was in high school, I worked at a dentist office after school and when I graduated, they whitened my teeth as a graduation present! It was wonderful! I use whitening toothpaste now!
5. Underwear or Panties..What do you call your "unmentionables"?
Underwear, I cringe every time I hear the word panties.
6. If you could go on vacation right now..today..where would you go?
Ireland. I've always wanted to go there and I would love to go there!
7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs?
Nope- as long as it's not done too often. I also think it should be done for dramatic effect!
8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be....?
Hmmm, I don't think I have that many luxury items but I would say pedicures. I get those every few weeks during the spring and summer and I love them!

I have an award for you on my page!
ReplyDelete