Friday, May 7, 2010

Show Us Your Life!

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner
It's Show us your Life at Kelly's Korner and this week is your kid's (or future) kid's names.  And, we don't have kids yet but I'm already not looking forward to the process of agreeing on a name.  It's such a huge responsibility and Blake and I have VERY different ideas about what constitutes a good name. 

I must say that I'm not looking forward to choosing a name for our future children- Blake and I have VERY different ideas of good names for children.

Some of his:
1. Genevieve
2. Thor
3. Layla (I actually like this one)
4. Guinevere

Some of mine:
1. Patrick (I have a cousin who is one year old than me so this may not work out for me)
2. Noah (this is a new one as of a couple of months ago, so it may be a fad!)
3. Madison
4. Hailey
5. Logan
6. Andrew (to be called Drew)
7. Abby

Of course Blake is a third... so I may not have a choice. But right now, I really don't want a Edward Blake IV!)

But, my favorite names for the moment are....

1.  Logan Patrick

2.  Hailey Abigail (but I really like Abby as a first name too!)

4 comments:

  1. Great choices!! I actually fought for Logan Joseph, but my husband put his foot down and insisted we use his name, being as he is the third Robert in a row. Also, his accountant's name was Logan. He just couldn't allow it. :( Bummer. I hope you get the names you LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your 2 favorites. It always amazes me at how different 2 peoples name ideas can be. I do like your husband's girl name of Layla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Hailey Abigail...precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the 2 names you have as favorites! My hubby is also a II and only wanted our son to be a III. It caused a lot of arguments but I can't stand the generational thing so I came up with a compromise. So happy my son isn't a III!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)