Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday Five



It's Thursday so that means it's time to post five things that have made you....

Happy

Thrilled

Jubilant

Ecstatic

Elated

1.  We took our engagement pictures Sunday night in Georgetown.  It was 90 degrees and humid so I was sweating but I can't wait to see them!

2.  My sister's wedding pictures came back from the photographer and they are beautiful!  I'm so excited!

3.  Started getting RSVPs back!  WOHOOO.  I love getting the mail now!!

4.  Blake chose and ordered his tuxes tonight.  WOHOOO.  

5.  My family shower is on Saturday!!  (This will probably make the list again next week, ha!)

6.  My bachelorette party is Saturday night!!  (Again, this will probably make the list again next week!)  

7.  Kindergarten orientation was today and tomorrow.  It's been so fun meeting the new kiddos, they are so small!



Wow, this was a great week!  And, most of my happy moments revolved around our wedding, Monday it will be exactly 2 months to go!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there thanks for stopping by my blog!! I'm now a new follower for you too!!

    Congrats on the upcoming wedding i presume!
    I'll be reading more to find out what day!!

    Post those engagement pics!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)