It's Sunday! So, it's Keely's Getting To Know You Sunday!
The questions..
1. Do you have a fetish?
Nope!
2. Do you sing in the shower?
Nope, I do sing in the car when I'm by myself but when I'm in the shower, I usually make lists of what I need to do or think out my day.
3. Who was your first crush?
I think a boy in the 4th grade named Neil. I can't for the life of me remember what his last name is. Oh well!
4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?
Initiative- at work, around the house, in life, etc! I would love if Blake saw dishes in the sink and took the initiative to do them without me hinting or if people are coming over.
5. Do you sleep naked?
Nope!
6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?
Stare at people- I love people watching and I stare and eavesdrop on conversations!
7. What's the first thing- you do when you go online?
Check my email! Then I check Facebook.
8. Summer is.....?
No Work! It's lazy, hot days, the beach, bbqs, cold drinks!
One of the reasons I love teaching is having the summer is the ability to recharge and start anew. Around half-way through July I get really excited about the next year and start planning and buying!

I am totally with you on #6!
ReplyDeletePeople watching is so much fun!
ReplyDeleteUh oh, I'm an eavesdropper too, didn't think to put that one on my list for some reason. Anyway I'm here lagging behind from the MannLand5's blog hop - but I made it - and I'm your newest follower.
ReplyDeleteCome by my blog and follow me too okay? Can't have too many blogging buddies if you ask me. Sophie is beautiful, but I've never heard of a godendoodle - but there's so much I haven't heard about it seems. Smiles.
http://hauplight.blogspot.com/