Monday, May 24, 2010

Top Two Tuesday: Favorite Dates

It's Tuesday so it's Top Two Tuesday again.  Today is favorite dates or favorite date ideas. 





1.  My favorite date is probably my first date with Blake.  We went to an amusement park for the day.  We went with the couple who introduced us and there were times at the beginning where it was a little awkward.  By the end of the day it was great.  Later that night we went out to dinner at local Mexican restaurant which has since closed.  :(  I think one of the reasons I loved this date so much was because it was then where we started our life together!  I also think amusement parks are great for dates because it's an activity, you're talking and doing something instead of just watching a movie!  And, if you run out of things to talk about, you can always talk about the rides!


2.  My second favorite date was the night Blake proposed.  It was an amazing night.  I haven't written our proposal story and will soon; but we went out to dinner after.  We went out to a restaurant which has a lot of meaning to my family, Blake made reservations for us and we were both so happy and excited!  Here's a picture of us from dinner that night!



What are your favorite dates?!

3 comments:

  1. One of our first dates (and one of my faves!) was at an amusement park :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like such a fun first date!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dates that keep you moving and talking - amusement parks are perfect! Can't wait to hear your proposal story :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)