Monday, April 12, 2010

Wedding Weekend Recap!

This past weekend was great, my sister got married!!!   I took a lot of pictures before and obviously none during the ceremony but I decided not to take any at the reception.  Now, I wish I had taken a few but I was more concerned with helping Katie and having a good time! 

Here are a few shots from Saturday!

Me walking down the aisle...


My dad and my sister saying hello to someone down the aisle. 


 Saying the vows


My Mom and Dad after the ceremony

Saying hello to Blake after the ceremony outside the church


Blake and I (I love this picture! Thanks Rosalind :))


The Bride and Groom at the Reception


I love how happy they both look!


Me, Katie, my 91 year old Grampa and my Mom


None of these pictures are ones I took, thank you to all of our wonderful family and friends for emailing them to us.  And, I'm missing my brother Paul in these pictures but he was there and looked wonderful in the tux!

 I can't wait for the photographer's official pictures to come in!

2 comments:

  1. Love 'em! Also, it looks like your grandpa had fun! He looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    So pleased to see my photos made your blog!!!
    Rosalind
    (who would be a Follower if you had that button to push...)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)