Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Top Two Tuesday: Beauty Secrets

It's another Tuesday and I am doing Taylor's "Top 2 Tuesday" again! Click on the link below to get in on the action. My favorite two beauty products are...
 
1.  Clinque's moisture surge extra.  I got during one of their bonus times and I absolutely love it.  I use it year round and it really keeps my skin from getting too dry during the day.  I love it because I can put it on over my make-up, it's so light!   I don't usually do that but I can if I want to! 




2.  Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer.  This is amazing!  It is a primer/foundation that you put on your eyelids and it keeps your shadow on and bright for so much longer!   Actually, on Thursday, I was out with my sister and she bought their new Brightening Complexion Primer Potion to use under foundation.  I can't wait to find out how she thinks it works!

4 comments:

  1. Im gonna have to check out that Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer! I love finding new products!!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely swear by UD's eyeshadow primer - have you ever tried the shadow colored one, Sin?

    I use this product every day :)

    followme@:
    www.domesticated-bliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh those sound great! going to have to try those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes it is amazing! But definitely try the colored one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)