My five...
1. Seeing how happy Katie (my sister) and her husband (Anthony) were at their wedding reception. They were both very relaxed and having so much fun!
*Sidenote, it's weird to write husband when talking about my sister!
2. Friday is almost here and I will have the house back to myself! My future mother-in-law has been here this past week because Blake had knee surgery on Tuesday and she's been helping take care of him. But, I will be grateful to have my house back to just us!
3. Sophie (our furbaby) turned 1 on Tuesday! I can't believe she's 1 year old already! I wish we had this jumping thing under control when new people come visit but we're working on it...
4. Being off from work on Monday to spend extra time with my family who had been in town for the wedding. It was so nice to relax and ease back into the work week after such a huge event!
5. Hopefully, Blake's knee is on the way to healing and he won't be the constant pain he's been in for the past couple of months!
It's been a FABULOUS week!
Hi came by to read your Thursday 5 maybe you'll come see me. I am #2 on Mr. Linky at MannLand 5 or http://traci66.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI am on a Thursday 5 run. Nice list! Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteGreat list:) I hear ya about the mother-in-law (future). No matter how wonderful they are, its nice to have your house back!
ReplyDelete