Friday, April 9, 2010

Wedding Festivities!

My little younger sister is getting married tomorrow!!!!!   She and her fiance Anthony are high school sweethearts, went to different colleges (both in New England) and currently live in Boston and have been together almost 9 years.   

I'm so excited for them!  And, we're both getting married at the same church so it will be a trial run for Blake and I! :)

So, today's agenda:
  • 11:00- Manicures and Pedicures for the bridal party!
  • 1:00- Bridesmaid Luncheon
  • 6:00-Rehersal
  • 7:30-  Rehersal Dinner
Tomorrow's agenda:
  • 10:00- Hair stylist comes to the house and starts doing bridesmaids hair
  • 10:30- Make-up artist comes to the house and starts doing make-up (I'm so excited for this, I'm so bad at doing my make-up and I've never had my make-up done!)
  • 12:00- Photographer comes
  • 2:00- Leave for church
  • 2:30- Ceremony!
  • 4:30- Reception!
Look for pictures soon, my sister is giong to make a beautiful bride! 

I'm off to perfect my toast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)