Blake works a few miles from the Tidal Basin (where the Cherry Blossoms are) so last year I went down after work and met him down there and we walked around. This year, the Cherry Blossoms bloomed during my Spring Break and the weather has been absolutely beautiful. So,
Kate and I drove Macey and Sophie down to Blake's office and Kurt metroed down and met us.
A few A lot of snapshots of springtime in DC! (I'm still working on identifying the best shots, sorry! :))
The Jefferson Memorial
This doesn't even begin to show how crowded it was!
The Washington Monument
Blake and Kurt waiting patiently while Kate and I continuously snapped pictures!
Kate, Kurt and Macey (Blake was taking the official picture, that's why they weren't looking at the camera!)
Can you tell we really liked the pictures with the monument in the background? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)