Happy Easter! I hope everyone had a relaxing day with their friends and family!
Over at Mannland5, it's Getting to Know You Sunday.
1. Showers or baths?
I really like the idea of baths and used to try to take baths but after about 5 minutes or so, I would start to feel anxious and bored, even if I was reading. So, I stopped trying to make myself enjoy baths and just decided showers were it!
2. Do you have any crazy urges?
Hmmm, sometimes when I'm driving, I have the urge to give feedback to idiotic drivers around me (for example, "Use your turn signal!" "Don't go 10 miles under the speed limit in the left lane!"). I don't know if that qualifies as a crazy urge since traffic is so bad in the DC area!
3. What is one thing we don't know about you?
I’m petrified to sing in front of anyone; I can’t carry a tune or even identify a beat at times, it’s sad.
4. Exercise..love it or hate it?
I love the feeling I have after I do it but I hate the process leading up to exercising. I even like when I'm doing it, the hardest part for me to getting to the gym or getting off the couch to go running!
5. Do you think you have a good body image?
I think I have a good body image- in fact, it may be a bit unrealistic. Many times when I look at pictures, I'm surprised about what I see; I often think I look better than what I see in pictures! I guess I need to remember that I like exercising and get off the couch!
6. Flour or corn tortillas?
Flour definitely flour, I have a strong dislike for corn toritillas.
7. How do you celebrate Easter?
We go to Mass early in the morning (8:00), have brunch at my parents and then head over to my aunt and uncle's for dinner. She makes lamb and ham and a variety of other side dishes.
8. Hard boiled Easter eggs or plastic eggs?
We also hunted for our dyed easter eggs at my parents house but plastic eggs at my grandparents house. I think our tradition will be plastic eggs with candy or coins in them! I love the idea of having a surprise egg that has a special treat in it for whoever finds it!
I am guilty of yelling at idiotic drivers too! It is just so hard not too! The worst is when I am on my way to school and I get stuck behind an old person who is going 20 miles slower than the speed limit!
ReplyDelete