Monday, April 5, 2010

Not Me Monday!

It's Not Me Monday over at MckMama.  Not Me Monday was born out of MckMama's desire to admit some of her imperfections and reveal a few moments she'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!




I did not ignore my list of chores to do over Spring Break and wait until the last day (today) to jam as many things as I can into the day!

I did not only make it to the gym 3 out of the 5 days I was off.  Nope, I went everyday and did not waste any time doing absolutely nothing over break.

I did not ignore the fact that I have report card comments to do and 2 days worth of sub plans to do when I'm out later this week for my sister's wedding.  Nope, I definitely did them and they are ready to go! 

I did not go to the Cherry Blossom Festival and take 139 pictures in an hour and a half and then only delete 50 of them.  Nope, I have a great eye for good pictures and can always delete pictures without a problem. 

I did not ignore the fact that I still have not backed up my pictures even though it's been on my list for over a month.  Yikes!

What did you NOT do this week?


What did you not do this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)