Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Fives: 5 Things You Would Get if Money Were No Object!

Beth is hosting Friday Fives!  This week is Five Things You Would Get if Money Were No Object!

When I asked Blake what five things he would buy, he said Google because then he would have enough money to buy anything he wanted.  I thought that defeated the purpose.   But, I thought it was clever!


1.  I would buy a beach house!  I love the idea of having a beach house where my friends and future family could go to as a getaway.  Blake's parents are lucky enough to co-own a beach house with Blake's aunt and uncle but I would love one of my own.  One that I could decorate however I wanted to use whenever we wanted!

2.  A brand new wardrobe with items like these: 






3.  A house full of brand new coordinating furniture with many items from Pottery Barn!  Of course, my beach house would also have brand new, coordinating furniture as well!





4.  A new car.  I definitely don't need a new car but we're starting to think about cars because Blake's car is starting to get old with A LOT of miles on it.  So, something that we both agree on which we haven't agreed on a hypothetical future car yet.  Perhaps if money was no object we would agree on one! 

5.  A handyman who would be on-call for us.  That's probably the only thing I miss about renting- the ability to call someone to take care of a leaky faucet or running toilet.  I would LOVE to be able to call someone for any little thing!

2 comments:

  1. OK I could take one of everything on your list! I love the Pottery Barn idea, how nice would that be! I also like the Google idea, very smart! Thanks for doing my Friday Fives, Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never think to purchase Google! What a clever idea!

    Great list!
    emily

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)