The 5 things this week that have made me grateful, appreciative, happy, joyful, and/or elated:
1. SPRING BREAK. I am on Spring Break and LOVING it and the gorgeous weather! I didn't go away this year (we're saving for our wedding in July and honeymoon) but I am getting so much done around the house and for the wedding!
Excuse the mess but it's organized chaos. Really.
2. Gilled out for the first time this season. Yumm.
3. I will be going to see the Cherry Blossoms tomorrow in this wonderful weather!
(Since we haven't gone yet, this is a picture of the gray day we went last year)
4. I got to take my good friend Kate out today for her birthday lunch! It was great to catch-up (she's been in Cancun for her birthday) and have a delicious lunch!
(We didn't take a picture today, boo. But here is one from our trip to Florida last Spring Break!)
5. We got our marriage license on Tuesday!
Yay! I love your list of Happies!! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteAwesome Happy List! Wishing you blessings on your wedding and this season of preparation!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo for happy things!
ReplyDelete