1. I hate mushrooms and bananas. Something about the texture completely grosses me out.
2. I can't walk into a bookstore without buying a book. Seriously, I have a problem, I have bookshelves that are completely full, I have piles of books by my bed to read, and I have at least 3 boxes of books in the attic. I really do need to get control of this issue or stop going into bookstores!
You have no idea how happy I was to read that you hate mushrooms and bananas! I cant do it, I can not eat either one without gagging! I dont know why either! Glad to know there is someone else like me!
ReplyDeleteHappy Tuesday!
i'm not that bad with buying books - but im going to get a library card so i don't have to buy the books - i can just rent them... just a suggestion!
ReplyDeleteEww I hate bananas too! Raleigh does too!
ReplyDeleteI had to stop going to bookstores... I was running out of shelves!
ReplyDeleteWe are so alike! Both facts apply to me as well!
ReplyDelete