Monday, March 29, 2010

Birthday Week, Part 2

My birthday week is officially over.  It was a great week while it lasted!  Of course now I'm on Spring Break so I guess I shouldn't complain too much!  Click here to read about Part One.

Wednesday-  I got my big present!  Then, we went out to dinner! 







A zoom lens for my camera.  It is AMAZING.  I absolutely love it! 



Thursday- We picked up one of our first wedding presents!  My grandfather built us a grandfather clock!  He built my parents one 30 years ago and decided to build one for Blake and I.  He brought it down to my parents house when we were in our first day of Pre-Cana so we had to pick it up from them and re-assemble part of it so we could put it in my car!  This deserves a post in and of itself but here's a picture of it for now...




Friday- We went out to dinner (twice in a week, my kind of week :)) and then went to Target and Kohls!  Kohls was having a crazy sale and we had a coupon for an extra 30% off; we bought too much!  But my favorite purchase was new canisters for the kitchen.    I used to have black ones but they were impossible to keep clean- the flour was always on them!  I LOVE these, they make me so happy!


Saturday- Our last day of Pre-Cana (marriage preparation).  If you had been there, you would have realized that it was indeed a present for Blake to go with me.  This week was much slower than last week.  Afterwards, we stopped by our friends Caroline and Derek and saw Baby Charlie.  It was Blake's first time meeting him! 





 

It was a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)